četrtek, 11. oktober 2007

Hello

I am Borut Kosmina. I come from the surroundings of the village Komen. I am very much interested in computers and their usage, that is also the reason why I enrolled into this vocational college. I really enjoy playing basketball and video games. During weekends, as all the teenagers, I like to party till morning hours. In addition to school, computers, basketball and games, I also work as a field assembler for the T-2 Internet company, so as you can see my day is quite filled out.

10 komentarjev:

Patrik pravi ...

hello borut! I wanted to be the first to welcome you online among us!

Have a good time.

Andrej pravi ...

What is your favorite movie type? My is horror.

Pyrotech pravi ...

Party till morning hours huh? :)
See you in blue bar if i'll make it :)

bili pravi ...

hi, thanks...nice of you... well I gotta say I like TŠC so far... I like the program I enrolled... but I sometimes still get the impression I'm in high school... so, I see you work for T-2...any good? but now honestly...not just because you gotta say they're good..;)

Valentina pravi ...

Nice photo of you. Where were you dressed so formally?

bili pravi ...

hehehe... we believe you...I guess..;) anyhow I gotta change my current operator...because it's too damn expensive! so... see you on Tuesday... gotta talk to you more about this T-2...be ready heheheh

Ileana pravi ...

hey thanx for the comment! well what i actually love beside chating on the msn its going out with my friends and traveling around my country which have several places to visist. i like to party and listening to music, it might seem like im only a party girl but i do study :P.....so tell me a little bit more about u and ur country...bye!!!

bili pravi ...

Hi, thanks for that info and all...;) it's nice to get to know the people you attend classes with...;)

Ileana pravi ...

hey how r u ?? wow! by the way u talk about your country well it really seems like a paradise and it makes me want to go there so ur gonna have to send me some pictures or publish them on ur blog!....well be good and put ur self back into the studying world! bye!!

Rob. pravi ...

hello borut!i play in a band after that i was a weekend player jeje!have a nice day man!take care